Today is my daughter's 8th birthday. If you looked at Ab, you would not think that she was a big 8-year old because she is an adorable little ewok. To know Abs is to love her! Abs is what I would call "personality plus". I still marvel at the goodness of God to bless us with such a precious little girl that is just perfect for our family!
Keeping with birthday traditions, I will share the top 8 things that I love about you, my little Abbie-gabby-girl.
1. I love that you love life. You are a free spirit with so much joy that you can't contain it!
2. I love that you share stuff with me. You love to talk, talk, talk....and you are very insightful when it comes to people.
3. I love how thankful you are and how quickly you express that to me and others.
4. I love how you dance - you really do have some unique moves and you keep us entertained.
5. I love how you love your big brother and how you have opened up your heart to Diamonte and Azariyah. They love you to pieces, Abs.
6. I love your bright blue eyes - they remind me of my Daddy's eyes.
7. I love the way your entire face lights up when you are at horse riding lessons.
8. I love hearing you pray to Jesus and I love the way you want to know him better.
Abs, I could not love you anymore than I already do! You bring me and Daddy so much joy that we can't contain it.
We love you, love you, love you!