Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i know, we admit we're geeks

Yep, Matt and I are geeks.  As you can tell from the first photo, we don't even seem to mind.  For my birthday way back in May, Matt bought us tickets to see the American Idol Live Tour, so last night we drove to Reading, PA to catch the show.

We had amazing seats and the show was excellent:  very entertaining, fun, creative, and LOUD.

Highlights for me:

1- Adams's performances and hearing his voice range live.  My eardrums were actually throbbing.

2- Danny singing "My Wish" and his attempt to encourage those going through trials and hard times.

3- Allison's performances and hearing her sing "Cry Baby".

4- Matt's rendition of "Georgia".  My Matt was impressed with his piano playing.

Did you notice that I didn't mention Kris in any of my highlights?

IMG_5195

IMG_5217

IMG_5234

IMG_5208

IMG_5213

IMG_5253

No comments:

Post a Comment