Friday, September 14, 2007

get off your bahonkers!

When I think of Holly Kent, this is the first phrase that comes to mind! Yesterday we lost a dear sister in the Lord, but no doubt she is raising the roof in heaven! I am so thankful for the precious gospel and for the promises that it secures!

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? John 14:2

A place has been prepared for us! By our Savior! What could be better than that? Check out this great message on heaven from 1SingleDay by C.B. Eder: http://www.crosswaypa.org/pages/index.php?pID=207

1 comment:

  1. What I'll always remember about Holly was that she was always happy. She never let her condition get the best of her spirit. Now she's with our Lord and will soon possess that wonderful reserection body, which will no longer experience "...any death...any mourning, or crying, or pain; [for] the first things have passed away," Rev 21:4 NASB.

    ReplyDelete