Wednesday, December 10, 2008

new york, new york

This is Stephen's first official blog....let's hear it for my boy!


Last Friday I went to New York with my Mom, my Aunt Jennifer and my cousin Hannah.


Here is a list of the top ten things I enjoyed about my trip.




  1. the ferry ride to see Lady Liberty (that's what Hannah called it).

  2. seeing a fat rat in the tracks of the subway (Hannah spotted it).

  3. seeing the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center - NO FLUFFING MR. PAT.  It takes 5 miles of lights to fill the tree.

  4. trying to hail a taxi at Times Square

  5. going to the huge Toys-R-Us in Times Square.  I liked the Lego Statue of Liberty.

  6. it was fun eating at Bubba Gump Shrimp.  I really liked the popcorn shrimp - it was good even though i was tired and not very hungry.   We were right in Times Square and could see everything right out the huge windows.

  7. we were all happy when mom's migraine went away.

  8. riding on the subway and the Path (from N.J to N.Y) and looking out the window with Hannah

  9. going to the Walgreens right in Times Square.  It was funny that a pharmacy was located in the center of  Times Square

  10. walking into Trump Towers because we were freezing cold and there was a Star Bucks inside where we were hoping to get a hot chocolate.  Unfortunately it closed at 8pm.  :(



img_33871img_34081img_3403img_3410

2 comments:

  1. Yay Stephen...very professional like.

    Um, Pat....whats this about "no fluffing"???? lol

    M- Um...remember I wanted to go there with you...would you risk planning a day trip vacation with me sometime when both of us arent sp poor? My friend Melanie told me about an $18 round trip bus that gets you there....its legit. SUPPOSEDLY:oP

    I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ive been there once..its on my top ten events, along with Lauras children being born- had to group them into 1- they were taking over, her wedding, and the day E and I played in the rain) totally shoudl plan a trip!!

    ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone...including kayaking-loving friends who geek it up on MPT - should go to NYC. It's a must. Even after too many day trips to count, I still get the chills/thrills when I'm standing in the center of Times Square. Love it!

    ReplyDelete