This is Stephen's first official blog....let's hear it for my boy!
Last Friday I went to New York with my Mom, my Aunt Jennifer and my cousin Hannah.
Here is a list of the top ten things I enjoyed about my trip.
- the ferry ride to see Lady Liberty (that's what Hannah called it).
- seeing a fat rat in the tracks of the subway (Hannah spotted it).
- seeing the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center - NO FLUFFING MR. PAT. It takes 5 miles of lights to fill the tree.
- trying to hail a taxi at Times Square
- going to the huge Toys-R-Us in Times Square. I liked the Lego Statue of Liberty.
- it was fun eating at Bubba Gump Shrimp. I really liked the popcorn shrimp - it was good even though i was tired and not very hungry. We were right in Times Square and could see everything right out the huge windows.
- we were all happy when mom's migraine went away.
- riding on the subway and the Path (from N.J to N.Y) and looking out the window with Hannah
- going to the Walgreens right in Times Square. It was funny that a pharmacy was located in the center of Times Square
- walking into Trump Towers because we were freezing cold and there was a Star Bucks inside where we were hoping to get a hot chocolate. Unfortunately it closed at 8pm. :(