Wednesday, February 2, 2011

when i grow up....

Isn't this a pretty picture?

Every now and then I sit down and interview my children, asking them what they want to do when they get older.

Here's what I got this morning:

Abbie's (age 9) top three dream jobs:
1- veterinarian
2- dog walker in NYC
3- horse whisperer

Yep, my girl loves animals.

She would absolutely NEVER want to be a math teacher.

Stephen's (age 12) top three dream jobs:
1- filmmaker
2- missionary
3- graphic designer

Yep, and that's my almost teenage son!

He would absolutely NEVER want to be Justin Bieber's assistant.

David's (almost 4) only dream job is "to do school like Abbie and Stephen and get stickers."

I didn't bother asking Jayda; she was too busy throwing toys. Nice....

So that's the scoop on my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Love it:O) Especially the NOT dream jobs, and especially D's:o) I forgot to tell Abbie on Sunday that she should convince you to come visit- we have a pony who lives right across the street:o)

    ReplyDelete