Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesdays with Stephen: Chapter 1


Since you will be spending every Tuesday with me, I might as well introduce my self to you.

My name is Stephen Smith I am a big brother to 3 kids (1 brother, 2 sisters). I will be a teenager in about 6 months.

The following is a list of random things about me.

1. I love to make videos on iMovie.

2. If you are looking for me I am usually under i pile of legos.

3. I need a haircut

4. I would like to have a cell phone

5. I will attend the Grafted Families Adoption Conference on Nov. 6.

6. I attend Grace Community Church and I am a helper in Kindergarten class.

7. I hope my mom gives me her iPod touch. I love all things Apple!!

8. I made an apple pie last night and it was amazing. (even Dad ate some and he LOVES pumpkin pie).

9. I would like to go to Uganda, Africa one day w/ my mom :D

10. My top three favorite songs are (not in order): "One Day"by Vicky Beeching, "The Saving One" by Starfield, and "The Veil" by David Crowder Band.

AND THATS A WARP... I MEAN WRAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment