Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesdays with Stephen: Chapter 2

Well I am back with chapter 2 of Tuesdays with Stephen.

This week my topic is about a new group that me and my friend Mike Preisinger started. This week we are kicking it off at Mike's house with a Wii party, worship, prayer,and snacks. We hope that everyone we invited can come.

Also this week I will be going to New York City with my mom, my Aunt Jen, and my cousin Hannah. I think we will be going to the Museum of National History, and to Times Square. It will be my last year :( but it will be fun.

Last night we went to Mrs. Kathy Szeliga's fundraiser at Boordys Winery. We met Mrs. Kendel Ehrlich and stood behind Mr. Andy Harris (or as Abbie called him "Mr. Bob Ehrlich"). We had our picture taken with Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Kendel!

That's it for now. Next time I'll show you a video that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment